- Headgear, including hats, hoods, scarves, and sunglasses may not be worn in the building.
- Food and drink, aside from bottled water (with teacher approval), may only be consumed in the cafeteria.
- Items will be confiscated; HHS is not responsible for the security of these items.
All Students are expected to be in their seats, ready to work, when the bell rings. Students will not receive credit for any work missed due to unexcused absence from class or unexcused lateness to class.
- Step 1: Teacher /Student Conference
- Step 2: Teacher/Student Conference and Teacher notifies parent
- Steps 3 & 4: Teacher Detention and Teacher notifies parent
- Step 5 and beyond: Administrative Referral
- Step 1: Detention with Teacher and Teacher notifies parent and Administrator
- Step 2 and beyond: Administrative Referral
- Leaving School Grounds will result in a Saturday School disciplinary referral
Thank you in advance for following our rules. These rules have been designed to keep students safe and prepare them for success in the classroom.